Thanks for considering Art Fun Studio – Bay Ridge, Brooklyn for your private event. Our painting parties are always memorable; great for birthdays, showers, bachelorette’s, Girls Night Out, corporate gatherings and team-building events, or simply a fun night out!
Please read below to learn about our pricing and policies.
Private parties are booked by placing a deposit of $105 to secure the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio. Please note that private parties book quickly, especially on the weekends, so please try and schedule as far in advance as possible to ensure your desired time slot is available.
2. ADULT PARTIES
Minimum of 10 paid seats [Parties of fewer than 10 guests are permissible, but the minimum 10 seats must be purchased]
- Choice of: any painting in Art Fun Studio painting library and Pandora music station or Spotify playlist
- Your own artist
- $35 per person for a 2-hour class and $50 per person for a 3-hour class
- A link to the party-page will be provided to the host so guests can sign up in advance
- We provide glassware, plates, napkins, utensils, bottle openers as well as aprons and all art materials
- Food/Beverages: We encourage you to bring any drinks, food, and/or snacks that you’d like.
**Please do not arrive any earlier than 30 minutes to allow our staff to properly set up for your party**
Our classes do start on time
- Party duration may also be extended at the price of $50 for an additional 30 minutes
- Private parties that start late (30 minutes or longer) may be subject to a late fee of $50.00 per 30 minutes).
3. KIDS’ PARTIES
- Minimum of 10 paid seats
- Food/Beverages: we have a NO POPCORN, NO PEANUT policy
- We provide cups, plates, tablecloths and napkins as well as aprons and all art materials
- Cake can be served at the end of class
- Start time: Please tell your guests to arrive 15 minutes before the party starts as we do begin our classes on time.
- **Please do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes to allow our staff to properly set up for your party**
- End time: Please tell all parents to arrive at the time your class ends to ensure that no child is waiting after the cake is served
- If your party runs over the 30 minute period following the 2-hour painting class, you may be charged for the additional time. [Note: party duration may be extended at the price of $50 for an additional 30 minutes.]
Private parties that start late (30 minutes or longer) will be subject to a late fee of $50.00 per 30 minutes).
- The host/hostess of the party agrees to be responsible for all children waiting for the pick-ups and we may ask you to wait outside if your time runs over the 30 minute period if we have to clean and set-up for the next class
FOR ALL PRIVATE PARTIES
Cancellation Policy: While we regret to lose the opportunity to paint with you, our private party cancellation policy is in place to protect the professional artists who are booked specifically for your party. For this reason, we firmly require a minimum of 10 business days (Monday – Friday) notice of cancellation before your party date to grant a deposit refund or rescheduled date. A delayed deposit placed less than 7 days before the desired party date will not be eligible for either refund or reschedule. All refunds made 10 days before the event will be charged a $50 cancellation fee (taken out of the deposit).
Fundraising Events: Fundraisers are scheduled just like a Private Party. A $250 deposit is required to hold the date. The pricing is the same and the minimum headcount is the same. If you have over 25 painters, Art Fun Studio will donate back to your 501c3 organization, $5-$10 from every seat sold [requires proper documentation of non-profit status]. You can also choose to make your fundraiser public.
Gratuity: If you would like to show the artists your gratitude for extraordinary customer service, we can charge those with your card, but cash is preferable.